Re: "Except for Thee and Me"

Mon, 7 Aug 2000 11:46:02 -0700 (PDT)

I checked OCLC WorldCat and learned that it's _Except for Me and Thee_, by
Jessamyn West. There was no listing for a video, just an audio book. You
said it's possibly made for TV and the Internet Movie Database is good for
those, and notes the availability of video. In the Internet Movie
Database, I found it listed under _Friendly Persuasion_ (TV, 1975).
_Except for Me and Thee_ is an alternative title. Since it's not in
WorldCat at all and there's no video listing in imdb.com, I suspect it was
never released on video. -- Kris

On Mon, 7 Aug 2000 sgilliam@guilford.edu wrote:

> Has anyone ever seen a source for this movie,
> possibly made for TV....about Quakerism?
> I've tried typing the name in an internet search engine, and looked
> in the Video Source Book as well as the old
> Film and Video Locator.

Kristine R. Brancolini, Media/Film Studies/Digital Library Program
Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405
Phone: 812.855.3710 | Fax: 812.856.2062 | Email: brancoli@indiana.edu
www.dlib.indiana.edu