Re: More PP issues

Mark Richie (Media2@bellatlantic.net)
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 09:10:04 -0700 (PDT)

Tami-Jo:
I'm packing my middle one off to college next week. Her school offers
12 feature films a month on the campus wide cable system. Titles are
post theater and apparently concurrent with pay per view release. I'll
ask some questions and post it when I get back. Sounds like an
interesting option if they are doing it legaly. Perhaps others have
heard of this arrangement.
M. Richie