RE: Kino Catalogues are coming

Tribby, Mike (Mike.Tribby@quality-books.com)
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 09:03:27 -0700 (PDT)

Jessica;

Can you send me a catalogue even though I work for a filthy vendor?

Mike Tribby
Quality Books Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jessica [mailto:jesskino@redconnect.net]
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2000 9:01 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Kino Catalogues are coming

Just a note that I am FINALLY getting out the majority of our film & video
catalogues. Some of you may have gotten one already but many of you did not
since we were waiting on the film catalogues till students would be getting
back. Also you may get two catalogues since we bought both CCUMC & SCS
lists. Sorry but there is not way to eliminate this. If you want a
catalogue(s) and don't get one in the next three weeks ( bulk mail) . Let me
know.