Re: Religious Studies Videos

Philip Alan Hallman (phallman@umich.edu)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 15:19:21 -0700 (PDT)

Kris,

Here is an address/e-mail for KTAV:

KTAV Publishing
Hoboken, NJ
201-963-9524
KTAV@compuserve.com

Here is an address for the Jewish Chautauqua Society:

Jewish Chautauqua Society
633 3rd Ave
NY, NY
212/570-0707

Go Telecom:

Go Telecom
8 E. 79th St
NY, NY
800/888-6835 or 212/570-3588
gotel@goarch.org

Praxis Institute Press is or was out of Chicago. I couldn't find a
current address/phone for them.

Hopefully someone at these numbers will be familiar with these
titles or at least know if they are
in print/out of print.

Good luck.

Philip Hallman