Re: Spanish language videos

Charles Timberlake (ctimberl@sjvls.lib.ca.us)
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:53:52 -0700 (PDT)

A source I've used for years is Madera Cinevideo in Madera, CA
(www.maderavideo.com or phone (800) 828-8118). A nice lady, Aloma, has
helped me for years there with adding Mexican films, dubbed American
films, and some nonfiction videos to our public library collection. A lot
of the films we add are potboilers (and I'm being kind), but we have a
large migrant worker population here with whom the films are popular.