Re: Video Showings

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:16:47 -0700 (PDT)

Tami
If it NOT for classroom instruction (the face to face exemption) it is A
PUBLIC SHOWING no matter how many or few people attend. This is not a
particularly complicated or disputed area of copyright law
but there are a LOT of groups at colleges that try to get around it. I am a
bit surprised that a director of student activities would not know better

Regards

jessica rosner
kino