RE: Spanish language videos

Mark Galpern (mark.galpern@films.com)
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 08:48:22 -0700 (PDT)

Films for the Humanities and Sciences has a 22 page Spanish catalog
including documentaries, plays and a few feature films in Spanish.
Descriptions can be found on our website at www.films.com. I will be glad to
provide copies of the catalog to anyone who wishes to receive one.

Mark Galpern
800-257-5126, ext. 8020

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Lynette Olson
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 6:19 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Spanish language videos

Hello,
I work for a small library in Kansas that is trying to meet an
increasing demand for materials in Spanish. Does anyone have a core
list of Spanish language video titles that they are willing to share
with me (and the rest of Kansas as far as that goes). Or can you direct
me to a good resource? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank
You.

Lynette Olson
Emporia Public Library
Emporia Ks.