Re: George: A Family Documentary

Nell Chenault (nchenaul@saturn.vcu.edu)
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 05:32:11 -0700 (PDT)

Kris, it was on HBO yesterday and will be shown again this Sun. at 2:30
here in the east (5:30 west), July 23, and 9 more showing in August. I
only caught the middle, watching tv while consuming cereal and two cups of
coffee. Interesting look at family life with autistic child. Will try to
catch the rest of it this weekend.

At 02:21 PM 7/20/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Does anyone know where I can buy _George: A Family Documentary_? I heard
>a conversation with the filmaker and his son on NPR yesterday. I checked
>amazon.com and they don't have it so I went to HBO.com, but they don't
>seem to sell videos. Any ideas? The subject is a 12-year-old autistic
>boy who learns to make films with his father. Thanks... -- Kris
>
>Kristine R. Brancolini, Media/Film Studies/Digital Library Program
>Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
>Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405
>Phone: 812.855.3710 | Fax: 812.856.2062 | Email: brancoli@indiana.edu
>www.dlib.indiana.edu

Nell Chenault
Head, Media Resource Services