Broken Child

Ranny Levy (ranny@cqcm.org)
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 16:40:58 -0700 (PDT)

Broken Child is a new documentary produced by a Santa
Fe-based filmmaker and a lovely human being, Michael
Mierendorf. It's playing several times this month on HBO. I
don't know if it's in distribution yet but will cc him this
msg and ask him to respond.
Best,
Ranny Levy
KIDS FIRST!

--
Coalition for Quality Children's Media - KIDS FIRST!
112 W. San Francisco St. Suite 305A Santa Fe, New Mexico