protocol

Ranny Levy (ranny@cqcm.org)
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 16:08:34 -0700 (PDT)

Gary,
I'd like to include a couple of these announcements in my
next e-zine. Please advise me as to protocol for crediting
the source, ie. when the source is other than yours, such as
[SOURCE: USAToday (3D), AUTHOR: Mike Snider]
(http://www.usatoday.com/usatonline/20000717/2461686s.htm)
but the info is from your list serve does both USA Today and
Gary Handman, UC Berkeley need to be acknowledged? I don't
want to make anyone angry and believe that some of this info
is of interest to our e-zine readers.
Tks for your help,
Ranny Levy

--
Coalition for Quality Children's Media - KIDS FIRST!
112 W. San Francisco St. Suite 305A Santa Fe, New Mexico