Re: Patron looking for a film

Richard Cohen (rbc24@earthlink.net)
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:33:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hurry Tomorrow was filmed in a state hospital in the mid-1970s and gives a
first hand look at the day to day experiences of people treated against their
will on a locked ward . Hurry Tomorrow was shown in theaters and festivals
around the world. It is available to colleges for $99 from
http://www.richardcohenfilms.com -- tel (310)395-3549. -- Richard, (filmmaker)