Re: Patron looking for a film

Oksana Dykyj (oksana@vax2.concordia.ca)
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:21:11 -0700 (PDT)

This is Titticut Follies (1967) a Frederick Wiseman Film. His distribution
company is Zipporah Films (617) 576-3603

He made a film called High School in 1968, and then another one called
High School II in 1994.

Oksana

At 01:01 PM 7/18/00 -0700, you wrote:
>HI Group, I have a patron looking for a 16mm film depicting
>events/patients in a psychiatric hospital - insane asylum, possibly located
>in MA. Professionally done by a main-stream documentary producer in the
>1970's. Possibly the title began with ...Asylum. Any help with the title,
>producer, etc. would be helpful. Apparently, it was released for
>professional use but also shown in theaters (probably not in 16mm form).
>The patron thinks that the same producer did one on high school. both
>titles were done in cinema verite(sp). Thanks for any suggestions.
>Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)

Oksana Dykyj voice: 514-848-3443
Head, Visual Media Resources fax: 514-848-7622
Concordia University
LB-805-1, 1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. W,
Montreal, Quebec
Canada H3G 1M8