Re: Patron looking for a film

Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:16:25 -0700 (PDT)

Jim: It definitely sounds like _Titicut Follies_ to me. Frederick
Wiseman, 1967. It's still in print from his company, Zipporah Films. --
Kris

On Tue, 18 Jul 2000, Jim Scholtz wrote:

> HI Group, I have a patron looking for a 16mm film depicting
> events/patients in a psychiatric hospital - insane asylum, possibly located
> in MA. Professionally done by a main-stream documentary producer in the
> 1970's. Possibly the title began with ...Asylum. Any help with the title,
> producer, etc. would be helpful. Apparently, it was released for
> professional use but also shown in theaters (probably not in 16mm form).
> The patron thinks that the same producer did one on high school. both
> titles were done in cinema verite(sp). Thanks for any suggestions.
> Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)

Kristine R. Brancolini, Digital Library Program
Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405
Phone: 812.855.3710 | Fax: 812.856.2062 | Email: brancoli@indiana.edu
www.dlib.indiana.edu