RE: Another longshot

Carol Dunn (dunnca1@oplin.lib.oh.us)
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 11:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

It's been a long time, but have you thought about trying the
Museum of Broadcasting in NY,NY? I was there one time when
ALA was in NYC--but that was awhile back. Looks they have a
new name and a website--The Museum of Television and Radio.
The only place in the USA where you can watch Ed Sullivan
talk to Topo Gigio........
http://www.mtr.org/

Carol Dunn
AV Librarian, NT Administrator and Webmaster
Findlay-Hancock County Public Library
206 Broadway
Findlay, Ohio 45840
419.422.1712 Ext. 217

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of M. Dew
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 1:43 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Another longshot

O Videobraniacs,

I have a faculty member in the Business School asking me if
I can locate a copy of an episode of "Murphy Brown" from 1991.
The episode has something to do with Murphy renegotiating
her contract with the network.

Jeez Louise!

Should I call CBS? (I've heard it aired on that network, the only
sitcom I've ever watched was The Simpsons.) I've yet to see any MB
episodes released on videotape among bigtime distributors, but I
could sure be wrong---again.

Thankin' y'all in advance,
-Margaret
M.A.Dew
Southern Methodist University
Center for Media & IT
103C Fondren Library West
Dallas, TX 75275
mdew@mail.smu.edu or um_frieda@yahoo.com
214-SMU-FILM

"They teach in academics far too many things,
and far too much of that is useless."
-- Goethe