Re: Videos shown in nursing homes

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 12:01:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Karen, My first book, Video Collections in Libraries (ABC-CLIO, 1987)
has a section dealing with copyright and discusses that issue and the $1.00
agreement. But I don't actually have a copy of the letter. You can also
write/call the American Health Care Association (AHCA) to get affirmation.
Originally, this PP rights agreement was open to any nursing home that was
a member of two organizations - one being the American Association of
Nursing Homes, which has since been absorbed/merged with AHCA. 1201 L St.
NW, Washington, DC 20005, (202 842-4444 (FAX) 202-842-3860. I hope this
information helps. Jim Scholtz.