Conceiving Ada

Debra Jo Sujka (djsujka@acs.ryerson.ca)
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:24:35 -0700 (PDT)

--------------8427AAE0914A24456BB0467A

"M. Dew" wrote:
> Re: Women in computing, may I recommend, "Conceiving Ada."
> -NOT a documentary, but a feature film about a woman programmer
> who develops a program that can reach into the past and cull
> the mind and thoughts of a great, yet overlooked, woman
> mathematician of the 18th century. Lots of thought-provoking
> gender and science stuff. Directed by Lynn H. Leeson, stars Tilda
> Swinton. Out on DVD & VHS.

Is it available for distribution in Canada yet (with PPR)?

Debra Jo Sujka
--------------8427AAE0914A24456BB0467A

begin:vcard
n:Sujka;Debra Jo
tel;fax:416-979-5215
tel;work:416-979-5000, ext. 7349
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Ryerson Polytechnic University;Library - Technical Services
version:2.1
email;internet:djsujka@acs.ryerson.ca
title:LIbrary Technician
adr;quoted-printable:;;350 Victoria Street=0D=0A=0D=0A416-979-5999, ext. 7349;Toronto;Ont.;M5B 2K3;Canada
fn:Debra Jo Sujka
end:vcard

--------------8427AAE0914A24456BB0467A--