RE: "BOOK"

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 12:31:32 -0700 (PDT)

While "working" diligently today at my place of employment, I've been
searching the internet for any evidence that connects Isaac Asimov to the
B.O.O.K. article. I found a couple of different versions of the article
Daryl posted, but none credited to Asimov. However, on one site, at
http://www.hewit.com/sd3-book.htm, they gave credit for their article to
Punch Magazine. "Reproduced by kind permission of Punch Magazine Ltd. from
an article by R.G. Heathorn which originally appeared on 9th May 1962."

All in all, a productive day's work, I'd say.
Marilyn

At 11:07 AM 7/11/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Technological Report: Announcing the new Built-in Orderly Organized
>Knowledge device called B.O.O.K.
>
>The "BOOK" is a revolutionary breakthrough in technology: No wires, no
>electric circuits, no batteries....

Audiovisual Classroom Services
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu