Re: Fwd: Tai Chi videos in Mandarin language?

Jeanne Mueller (muelleje@oplin.lib.oh.us)
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 08:26:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Patti,

Yes, DVD is an option, but the only things I found in Amazon that were in Mandarin were films, and not instructional videos.

I've been searching the web with no success.

Jeanne