Re: 16mm films

Michael Sweeney (msweeney@hartfordpl.lib.ct.us)
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 06:08:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Mary and everyone,

I would second this question and also would ask either to receive a
complilation of the replies from you Mary or that they be posted to the
list. New to my current library, I also have a 16mm collection to think
about and need to get some perspective on this media, its preservation etc.

Michael Sweeney
Visual Arts and Media Services Librarian
Hartford Public Library
Hartford, CT