Re: In The Presence of a Clown

Philip Alan Hallman (phallman@umich.edu)
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:57:36 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Henry,

About a year ago I spoke with Sara Bensman, the film coordinator for the
New York Film Festival about purchasing a video copy of In The Presence of
the Clown.

She gave me the following contact name/number in Sweden:

The source is SVT Drama in Stockholm, Sweden. You should contact Boel
Rosenlund, at fax 4186611231.

Hope this helps.

Philip Hallman
University of Michigan