Re: foreign-language films with public performance rights

Ben Achtenberg (Ben@fanlight.com)
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 07:03:32 -0700 (PDT)

Heather --

Are you looking for features only? If you're interested in documentaries,
and especially if you've got a nursing department and/or a French-Canadian
populaton in your community, we've just taken on a terrific NFBC film on
the nursing/healthcare crisis (52 minutes, in French, with English
subtitles.) EMERGENCY! A CRITICAL SITUATION was filmed in Quebec, but the
issues it deals with will resonate with U.S. viewers as well. If you're
interested we'd be glad to send you a preview -- we're anxious to get it
out there, as we're concerned that it won't reach the audience it deserves
because of the language issue. Give me or Sandy St. Louis a call at (800)
927-4113.

Best,
Ben Achtenberg

At 02:14 PM 6/27/2000 -0700, you wrote:
> Hello, Does anyone know of a vendor who specializes in
>foreign language films with English subtitles, and with public performance
>rights? Thank you very much. Heather
> (914) 674-7405 (voice)
> (914) 674-7581 (fax)
> hblenkinsopp@mercynet.edu