Re: foreign-language films with public performance rights

Karen Venturella (VenturellaK@Mail.Montclair.edu)
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 05:41:20 -0700 (PDT)

--------------5B29EA38F6C886B53108BA0B

Heather, I co-chair an internat ff at MSU and we usually use New Yorker
Films. The person to contact there is Linda Duchin at 212-247-6110 ext
211. We show 16mm as our Film Studies people won't let us get away with
VHS but next year we'll probably switch to DVD format.
October Films is another possibility. They are also in NYC at
800-628-6237

Hope you are having a good summer.