Re: VRT Gala

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:43:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All, Kim Hale asked the following question: At 12:31 PM 6/27/00 -0700,
you wrote:
>Just a question...
>
>If any extra tix to the GALA become available, where should we go or whom
>should we contact?

The answer is: go to the VRT/Video Librarian exhibit booth to ask about
tickets (#4034). If any become available, we'll sell them there. As with
any building - i.e. seating capacity, there are finite limits but we always
have some no-shows - the problem is - that we never know who isn't going to
show until the start of the Gala and we don't want to oversell the event.
Besides being illegal and a potential fire-hazard, a too crowded event is
no fun for anyone and will result in many unsatisfied people.

Jim Scholtz.