Re: DVDs

Frank Landrum (flandrum@lane.k12.or.us)
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 13:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ah Diane,
But with higher end DVD Players (Pioneer V7200, etc.) the prof can do the
same thing by picking what is to be shown, what order it is shown in, and
pause it for comparisons any time by exact frame or by time frame.
Unfortunately, the cheaper machines don't do that.
Dvd recordable is not that far away either
It really is a fascinating time.
Good luck.
Frank Landrum
Lane ESD