Re: info on Dr. Lorraine Day videos

Paul Duckworth (pauld@mail.orion.org)
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 12:28:13 -0700 (PDT)

Renee, My library has owned one of her videos, You Can't Improve On God,
since October of 1998. It's checked out 26 times. In response to a
request from a patron, we recently purchased her other videos from
Rockford Press. They have each checked out 3 or more times. I'm
dubious about the quality of the information in them, but they're
proving to be popular. Public libraries widely purchase many popular
diet books that don't have a sound nutritional or health basis; why
should we hesitate to purchase videos like these, especially when they
are so inexpensive? Go ahead, Renee, several of your patrons will be
thrilled to find them in your library!

Paul Duckworth
Collection Development Coordinator
Springfield-Greene County Library, Missouri