Re: VRT Gala article

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:52:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Liz, We'd love to have you join VRT!!! Hopefully the Gala in Chicago
will be just as much fun as NY. Please stop by the VRT exhibit booth or
stop me at the Gala to say hi. The website address has changed -
www.ala.org/vrt or just go to www.ala.org and follow the directions from
Roundtables to get to VRT. Cost of membership is $15 per year - you must
join through ALA, so you'll need to call ALA (800) 545-2433 Member Services
to update/change your membership information. Thanks for the interest - I
also hope that you'll be able to attend the VRT business meeting on Monday
morning following the Gala. Thanks again.

Jim Scholtz
Yankton Community Library
515 Walnut St.
Yankton, SD 57078