Re: Israeli Films

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

There are not that many out there. I would guess only about 20 or so
features for the last 15 years that you can get on 16mm or with PPR. Only
about one or two Isreali films get released in the US each year. We actually
have Six KADOSH which is new, SAINT CLARA, LATE SUMMER BLUES, WEDDING IN
GALILEE, THE MILKY WAY ( Both Palestinian Isreali films) and ECHOES OF
CONFLICT ( shorts compilation). I think First Run has about 3 films but
there is very little out there that you can get PPR on. Ergo is a good
resource and they will help you with finding out who has PPR rights

Jessica Rosner
Kino