Re: VRT Gala article

Lisa Flanzraich (Lfl$lib@Qc1.Qc.Edu)
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:36:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!!!!! Would like to join VRT--should I just go to the website?
Eager to start hanging with fellow media libbies--Thanks BTW
I went to a VRT event in New York several years ago--it was really
fun!!!! Not stodgy and dull like other functions!!!!!

Date sent: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 13:10:20 -0700 (PDT)
Send reply to: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
From: Jim Scholtz <jscholtz@sdln.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: VRT Gala article

Hi All, I just wanted to direct your attention to a feature (full-page)
article in "Today's Librarian," June 2000, p.32, about the VRT Gala. It's
too bad tickets are sold out because this article will definitely generate
interest!! Although the writer mixed up a couple of facts about VRT, she
essentially got the basics correct and showed the VRT in the best possible
light. I know that our website has changed address - www.ala.org/vrt from
www.lib.virginia.edu/dmmc/VRT/, but at the writing/interview, it was still
at the old address. Please let me know what you thought of the article.
So far we've gotten good press from AL, LJ and Today''s Librarian. Now
we'll wait and see about Cognotes. Jim Scholtz.