Man Who Loved #s

Becky Carolus (rjc@psulias.psu.edu)
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 07:00:55 -0700 (PDT)

--Boundary_(ID_oNykLDiMHahoAmPLcjT8NA)

Penn State MediaTech has two copies of this video in our collection, which
we purchased from Coronet/MTI -- 800-321-3106.

>Topic No. 1
>
>Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 15:10:41 -0400
>From: "Carol Smith" <COSMITH@coj.net>
>To: <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>, <saraladwr@yahoo.com>
>Subject: Re: mathmetician vido
>
>I believe the title you are looking for is an old (1988) NOVA called "The
>Man Who Loved Numbers." The last time I looked for this, it had
>disappeared into "electronic purgatory." Good luck! I'd be interested to
>know if you ever locate it.
>
>Carol O. Smith
>Jacksonville Public Library
>122 N. Ocean Street
>Jacksonville, FL 32202
>(904) 630-1940
>cosmith@coj.net

>Greetings.
>have anyone heard of a video called 'man who knew the
>numbers' he is a great indian mathmetician named
>ramanuja. i think pbs aired once. please help me where
>i can buy?. thanks sarala

Becky Carolus
Administrative Assistant, MediaTech &
University Committee on Instructional Facilities
863-3103; 863-2574 (fax)
rjc@psulias.psu.edu or rjc5@psu.edu

"Blessed are the flexible, for they
shall not be bent out of shape."