Re: reference query

Jennifer Strickland (jstrickland@ithaca.edu)
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 05:56:34 -0700 (PDT)

There is an Italian movie called Mondo di notte made in 1959. The title
translated is "World by Night." It had a sequel in 1961. Could it be the same
thing? No mention is made of an Angela Lambert in the credits, but the
information is very sparse. And a search under Angela Lambert's name yielded
only two citations from the 1990s. I found this info. in the Internet Movie
Database (www.imdb.com).

Hope this helps.
--Jenny Strickland
Ithaca College