Re: VHS format in England?

Debra Jo Sujka (
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:49:35 -0700 (PDT)

Unless he has produced the programs himself, I would highly recommend
that the professor submit a list of titles to his Oxford dept. and have
them obtain the programs for him. This will keep any copyright problems
to a minimum.

Also, making a video dub of a video creates a very poor copy, especially
when you go from one standard to another.

Debra Jo Sujka

"M. Dew" wrote:
> I was just asked by a faculty member which video format he can/
> should take to Oxford for second summer session--- NTSC? PAL?
> or do the Brits normally have multi-format vcrs?

n:Sujka;Debra Jo
tel;work:416-979-5000, ext. 7349
org:Ryerson Polytechnic University;Library - Technical Services
title:LIbrary Technician
adr;quoted-printable:;;350 Victoria Street=0D=0A=0D=0A416-979-5999, ext. 7349;Toronto;Ont.;M5B 2K3;Canada
fn:Debra Jo Sujka