Re: Tacoma Narrows Bridge Collapse

sdehut@linfield.edu
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 08:55:22 -0700 (PDT)

We bought a video and a teacher's guide from American Assoc. of Physics
Teachers, One Physics Ellipse, College Park, MD 20740 301-209-3300

We bought this video about two years ago -- not sure if it is the same as
the 1962 program or an updated version.

Sue DeHut

Susan Davis-DeHut
Director, Educ. Media Services