Re: Tacoma Narrows Bridge Collapse

kaym@nait.ab.ca
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:48:22 -0700 (PDT)

Cathleen: Thanks for this info.

"Cathleen Cummings,
Media Coordinator - To: Multiple recipients of list
SRJC" <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
<ccumming@floyd.sant cc:
arosa.edu> Subject: Re: Tacoma Narrows Bridge Collapse
Sent by:
videolib@library.ber
keley.edu

06/14/00 02:10 PM
Please respond to
videolib

The Mechanical Universe - 17. Resonance covers the Tacoma Narrows Bridge
Collapse, available through Annenberg.

At 12:21 PM 06/14/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Our library has a copy of the 1962 edition of the above title (16mm,
>distributor: Ohio State University) An instructor is quite certain that
an
>updated version is available ; possibly on NOVA but a visit to their
>website does not indicate it as one of their shows that they make
available
>on video for sale.
>
>Does anyone have any information on this?
>
>Thanks kindly for any feedback,
>
>Kay Mulcaster
>Northern Alberta Institute of Technology Library
>Edmonton, Alberta T5G 2R1
>kaym@nait.ab.ca
>Phone: 780 471 8794
>FAX: 780 471 8813/491-3014

Cathleen Cummings
Media Coordinator, Santa Rosa Junior College
1501 Mendocino Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA- USA 95401
ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu