Re: CEL Educational Resources

Lori Stevens (Stevenlo@uvsc.edu)
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:05:17 -0700 (PDT)

Rick-
Oh Wow! I owe you my boundless gratitude (and lunch if you are ever in the area!) I have been looking for these guys for three months. I should have done the SMART thing and started with the listserv!

Lori Stevens
Media Librarian
Utah Valley State College Library
Orem, Utah 84058

Buffy: "See, this is a school. And we have students
and they check out books. And then they learn things."

(Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 1997)

>>> provine@virginia.edu 06/07/00 01:28PM >>>
Lori:

Here you are...

Sunrise Media
45 W 45th St
New York, NY 10036-4602
Phone: (212) 221-6310

At 11:35 AM 6/7/00 -0700, Lori Stevens wrote:
>GRRR!!
>Okay, Okay, I have been tearing my hair trying to find a working number
>for this company. Are they still on the planet? My volume 41 of the
>Video Encyclopedia of the 20th Century is a dup of vol. 40.
>This is a list of phone numbers I have obtained from various sources and
>none of them work.
>
>212.481.6350
>212.421.4030
>805.922.3124
>212.953.4650
>800.235.3339
>
>Any help would be deeply appreciated!!
>
>Thanks in advance!
>
>Lori Stevens
>Media Librarian
>Utah Valley State College Library
>Orem, Utah 84058
>
>Buffy: "See, this is a school. And we have students
> and they check out books. And then they learn things."
>
> (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 1997)

Rick E. Provine
Director for Media||Robertson Media Center
Clemons Library||P.O. Box 400710
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4710
VOICE 804.924.8814||FAX 804.924.7468
provine@virginia.edu