Re: CEL Educational Resources

Rick Provine (
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 12:23:09 -0700 (PDT)

The VE20C is now owned by Sunrise Media.

I can't lay my hands on their contact info right now, but they have
representatives here at the New Media Centers conference. I will get it to
you later in the day or tomorrow...

At 11:35 AM 6/7/00 -0700, Lori Stevens wrote:
>Okay, Okay, I have been tearing my hair trying to find a working number
>for this company. Are they still on the planet? My volume 41 of the
>Video Encyclopedia of the 20th Century is a dup of vol. 40.
>This is a list of phone numbers I have obtained from various sources and
>none of them work.
>Any help would be deeply appreciated!!
>Thanks in advance!
>Lori Stevens
>Media Librarian
>Utah Valley State College Library
>Orem, Utah 84058
>Buffy: "See, this is a school. And we have students
> and they check out books. And then they learn things."
> (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 1997)

Rick E. Provine
Director for Media||Robertson Media Center
Clemons Library||P.O. Box 400710
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4710
VOICE 804.924.8814||FAX 804.924.7468