RE: Motivation audio tapes

Tatar, Becky (bltata@aurora.lib.il.us)
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 15:45:15 -0700 (PDT)

We have quite a few titles by some of these speakers, and they are
very popular. The librarian who orders spoken arts sound recordings weeded
these recently, and was only able to weed on outward condition of the
packaging The circulation on all of them was very high. However, we are a
public library. I would think, though, that many of these people would be
popular with management students, human resources students, and others.
Also, is the public allowed to use materials in your library and/or check
out materials? If they can, I bet people would check them out. Hope this
helps. Good luck!

Becky Tatar
Unit Head, Periodicals/Audiovisual
Aurora Public Library