Re: Carnegie Hall

Jessica (
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 13:57:09 -0700 (PDT)

That IS the 1947 film and we have the legit and more importantly restored &
remastered version
It came out last month and is $24.95. You can get it from us or any of the
many distributors
we sell to ( Facets, Ingram, B&T ) etc. You gotta admit a 1924 film on
Carnegie Hall would be kind of silly considering it is FILLED with musical
performances. One of the many weird typos & mistakes out there

Jessica Rosner