Re: Great Course on Tape

Paul Duckworth (pauld@mail.orion.org)
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 11:05:44 -0700 (PDT)

My library has purchased a large number of these courses, and they are
generally VERY popular. Many of the titles have high circs, and over
half of them are checked out right now. We plan to continue building
the collection, and also will purchase any specific course when asked to
by a library user.

Paul Duckworth
Collection Development Coordinator
Springfield-Greene County (Missouri) Library District