Re: The future?

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 06:21:32 -0700 (PDT)

I did look at it Gary. The odd thing was on THE THIRD MAN, they showed a
picture of the Home Vision Box but when you went to the broadcast, they
showed a bootleg cheapie. I will happily report it to
Home Vision/Janus since they have the legit rights. POTEMKIM was the good
Corinth/WHite Star copy
and I have no idea what there position is but again I will let them know (
the copyright on this may be more problematic but NOT on their copy) As for
good old Metropolis. Let the German's worry about it. Since they pulled our
rights I have no reason to go out of my way on that one. They did also
have standard American PD titles on their ( Dementia 13, Man with the Golden
Arm) but on the whole I consider it slim pickens

Jessica