Re: Alfred Hitchcock Collection I and II

Charles Timberlake (ctimberl@sjvls.lib.ca.us)
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 13:58:52 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, third that! I just previewed some from this company and sent them
back. Perhaps the general public is happy to buy 3 cassettes recorded at
the slowest speed and get all of 90 minutes total programming, because the
cassette set looks really classy on their Kmart bookshelves, but for
libraries it is, obviously, a bad idea. Perhaps these companies are
getting rich at this game, and we are all in the wrong business.