Re: Alfred Hitchcock Collection I and II

Jessica (
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 13:19:46 -0700 (PDT)

If you bought Jamaica Inn from Facets it was hopefully our good copy . In
any case it is not the copyright you need to worry about but the quality. I
took another look at " the Hitchock collection"
It is something like Seven features for $30 bucks. I could be wrong but I
would not expect much at that price. Kino specializes in putting out really
great copies of many public domain titles but it costs money for good
quality. I am always frustrated when people balk that our tapes and now
DVD's cost $5 or $10 more than some crappy copy. I actually did not know
there were horrid DVD's out there until I started to hear about Mandacy and
others. Just remember if it sounds too good or too cheap to be true, it
probably is a rotten copy