Re: Alfred Hitchcock Collection I and II

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 11:13:03 -0700 (PDT)

I would be very leery of "volume 1) It is all bootlegs of films which are
fully copyrighted under
GATT. I actually noticed one of the titles we licence ( Jamaica Inn) listed
so I just passed this on to the right's holder. I am not actually suggesting
you should worry about the copyright as that is a right's holders problem
but from experience much of this stuff is JUNK. I know nothing about this
particular disc or company ( laserlight) but DON"T assume that because it is
on DVD it is good quality
There is a company called Mandacy that puts out titles so wretched that are
actually WORSE than the bad videos. As always buyer beware when dealing with
these companies

Jessica Rosner
Kino