RE: phono records

Judy Jones (judyjones@csus.edu)
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 08:13:54 -0700 (PDT)

We never had the LP medium here; however, I have a home collection. My
problem, and I know there are purists out there, is getting my "stacker"
record player repaired. I have a nice collection of blues and other favs
and three broken record players that repair people value at $0.00.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Dunn [mailto:dunnca1@oplin.lib.oh.us]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2000 5:57 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: phono records

This phono collection thread is totally interesting. We withdrew our huge
vinyl collection about 10 years ago to make way for Compact Discs. We now
have so many CD's we check them out for 28 days, just to give us some room
on the shelves. Some of the things they do on CD are pretty cool. Has
anyone listened to the Ultra Lounge Series? very hip. Of course, I still
have my complete vinyl collection of Jackson Browne at home. They'll have
to bury me with 'em....................
Regards from Sunny Ohio,
Carol Dunn
AV Librarian, NT Administrator and Webmaster
Findlay-Hancock County Public Library
206 Broadway
Findlay, Ohio 45840
419.422.1712 Ext. 217