RE: Breaking With Old Ideas

Vitali, Elaine (EVitali@fanshawec.on.ca)
Wed, 31 May 2000 07:44:42 -0700 (PDT)

Dennis:
You mention in your message to Rick that the CD-ROM market died about two
years ago. I was interested to hear that as the Health Faculty here are
trying to get me to purchase in that format. I have been resisting that. I
feel that the next format we are going to get into will be DVD and not
CD-ROM. Could you comment a little more about CD-ROM? Thanks.
elaine
Elaine J. Vitali
Media Services Librarian
Fanshawe College Library