Re: Cubs v Sox @ ALA

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Tue, 30 May 2000 07:28:58 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry to "clog the list" but to save you some grief. THE GAME IS SOLD OUT
and has been since the first day tickets went on sale. The scalpers get $100
and up for almost any seat.
Ironically I have two good seats since I am a season ticket holder
( and I live in New York so that gives you some idea how insane I am) and
have to work at ALA. In any event unless you all want to spend a LOT of
money or stand in the back ( even those will sell out at 9 AM) you will have
to miss Wrigley. Personally I don't believe in interleague play but you can
not imagine how wonderful it is to see a game in Wrigley.

Jessica Rosner
( who is currently watching the Cubs game on her new TV dish purchased for
that purpose