Re: Cubs v Sox @ ALA

David Horvath (david.horvath@louisville.edu)
Fri, 26 May 2000 10:32:49 -0700 (PDT)

Can we move this discussion off the list, please? Thanks.

>>> jscholtz@sdln.net 05/26/00 01:22PM >>>
Hi Martha, I hadn't thought anything about it. I'd love to go and it
would be great if we could get a group together (although, I'm not sure
we'd all get seats together). I'm originally from Rockford, IL and when I
was in college, we'd always go to the White Sox opener, but I guess I'm
still a partial Cubs fan. Let me know what you think. We can get up a
sign-up sheet at the exhibit booth. We can also present the idea on Friday
night at the VRT dinner/get-together - LTBA (I'm working on it!) and see if
there is any interest. How much are tickets and do you think we could get
them at the gate rather than get them in advance? Jim Scholtz.

Personally, I'd much rather visit Michael Jordan...