RE: 35mm "Beyond the Valley..."

Judy Jones (judyjones@csus.edu)
Thu, 25 May 2000 08:34:29 -0700 (PDT)

Margaret, please, please don't be angry with me for asking this question,
but why does a professor insist on titles in film formats for a topic like
sex and violence? I can sometimes understand this request in a film studies
class for some old classics; however, I don't get it for regular courses.
Video would impart the same message and save everybody a lot of time and
money.

-----Original Message-----
From: M. Dew [mailto:mdew@post.cis.smu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2000 7:19 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: 35mm "Beyond the Valley..."

I love my job.

One of my favorite film profs is teaching his, "Sex & Violence" class
this summer and would like me to rent a high quality 35mm 'Scope
print of Beyond the Valley of the Dolls. It's a Fox film.

Do any of y'all know who might distribute this? Swank doesn't.

Thanks in advance.
See ya in the Windy City (do you KNOW how nice it is to get out of
Dallas in July?)

-Margaret

M.A.Dew
Southern Methodist University
Center for Media & IT
103C Fondren Library West
Dallas, TX 75275

"Never send a human to do a machine's job."
-Agent Smith in The Matrix