Re: Breaking With Old Ideas

Philip Alan Hallman (phallman@umich.edu)
Wed, 24 May 2000 14:57:08 -0700 (PDT)

Rick,

I think Voyager is concentrating primarily on CD-ROM products and moved to
the east coast a while ago.

The last address I have is:

Voyager Company
One Bridge Street
Irvington, NY 10533
914/591-5500

or www.voyagerco.com

Don't know how far you'll get as the tape was released in '86 and they
probably don't have anyone working for them who'll know anything about it.
I remember in the late 80's, they release a lot of Janus titles on video
with public performance rights for a while. I believe the title you are
looking for was part of that package. (although I don't remember it as a
Janus title)

You might also want to try the Criterion Collection which has or often
collaborated on projects with Voyager. Their website is

www.criterionco.com

Philip