RE: looking for watercolor videos recommendations

Sr. Gilmary Speirs (speirs@MARYWOOD1.MARYWOOD.EDU)
Fri, 19 May 2000 13:18:08 -0700 (PDT)

Carol - Congratulations! I just read the reference to your work. Though we
have never met, you arranged to lend us a video a few years ago. I respect
your library leadership.

Sr. Gilmary Speirs, I.H.M.
Collection Management Librarian for Non-Print
Marywood University
2300 Adams Avenue
Scranton, PA 18509-1598
E-mail: speirs@ac.marywood.edu
Phone: (570) 348-6266
Fax: (570) 961-4769

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Dunn
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 5:52 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: looking for watercolor videos recommendations

Renee, We buy some of our painting videos from
www.dickblick.com---we have a series called Watercolor workshop with Terry
Madden, it has 169 circulations on it (so someone must like it). I also
have just received a catalog from a place
called Utrecht
http://www.utrechtart.com/
they sell arts and crafts videos as well, but we haven't tried them yet!
:-)
This has nothing to do with my job in the library---but for those of you
that carry the periodical Architectural Digest--take a look at page 144
(June 2000 issue)----I've been mentioned in an article on Architectural
Websites! (I'm stunned, happy and smiling in Ohio!)
Carol Dunn
AV Librarian, NT Administrator and Webmaster
Findlay-Hancock County Public Library
206 Broadway
Findlay, Ohio 45840
419-422-1712