Re: PBS Video Database

Karen Driessen (karend@selway.umt.edu)
Thu, 18 May 2000 16:29:43 -0700 (PDT)

FYI

We created a second record for each video with the appropriate ISBN's and
information about indexed records, etc. We didn't use the original OCLC
records unless they represented the indexed versions. That's what I meant
about problems regarding our original records not being properly loaded
into OCLC. Karen